Welcome to ACC Website!
ACC is a community where everybody belongs
(click image to enlarge)
Date: Jannuary. 2016
To the African Community Council!
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy schedules to join us last week for the
roundtable discussion on the Ontario Anti-Racism Secretariat (OARS). We felt the conversation was productive,
and we sincerely appreciate everyone sharing personal stories and providing input on what you would like to see come out of the OARS motion.
Teresa Armstrong, MPP London-Fanshawe
WHO WE ARE
African Community Council Services is a registered Canadian
charity organization that provides settlement services and other programs that advances education by providing courses,
seminars, meetings, counselling and other support services for refugees & immigrant in need.
African Community Council Services is a social and settlement services agency, working to improve the quality of life of
newcomers in London and vicinity.
ACC services and programs are available to all and everyone residing and/or working in the City of London regardless of race,
religion, colour, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender, social status, or ethnic origin.
ACC is committed to building vibrant communities in which social and economic development are central to
all aspects of individual and family life.
- We believe in and value the provision of high quality community social services that promote and build a better and prosperous society;
- We are accessible, equitable and accountable to the community;
- We provide free and friendly services and community development services, and continue to advocate for a largely underserved and marginalized communities;
- We believe in working in partnership and collaboratively with other service providers to make a difference in developing the community and the society;
- We serve clients regardless of race, national origin, ethnicity, culture, gender, sex, sexual orientation, age, ability or religion; and
- We endeavour to unite the communities by creating a socially cohesive environment under the roof of a "Community Centre".
The mission of is to improve the standard of living of families, women and children, youth and seniors by the provision of
quality settlement services through social, community economic development and capacity building.